Client Services Representative
Over the coming years IQI will be expanding its user-base across enterprise engagements.
We are seeking a positive, flexible, and hard-working associate to serve as a key member of our Client Services and Account Management Team. This team focuses on supporting and expanding our client base comprised of state departments of education, school districts and individual schools. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in delivering Client Support as well as Account Management and have the ability to adapt to a flexible working environment.
- • 2-3 Years proven experience as Client Services Representative and/or Account Manager within the IT domain
- • Experience as Account Manager/Client Support, able to explore existing clients to develop and expand business relationships
- • Ability to triage, resolve, route and escalate client support issues via telephone and email
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to generate and manage external (client centric) communications
- • Extensive exposure to web-based technology, comfortable in the current tech space
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- • Highly Organized
- • Committed to individual professional development
- • Critical Thinker
- • Creative Problem Solver
- • Positivie Contributor to Company Culture
- • Positive, Hard-worker
- • Team Oriented
- • Adapt well to flexible working environment with a variety of responsibilities
- • Experienced leveraging Social Media (Twitter/Facebook/Blogging, etc) against business objectives
- • Exposure to Education Industry
- • Exposure to Education Publication Industry
- • Exposure to Content Aggregation
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.